Update notes for release published on 01/25/2017
- Event Organizers can now utilize PayPal as a payment processor.
- When only one ticket type exists for an event the ticketing section will default to having a single ticket of that type selected
- "Venue photo gallery" caption link is appearing when there are no pictures for the gallery
- Address format on event sites is displaying incorrectly
- "Venue Name" is not displaying that it is a required field
- There is no validation message appearing when an organizer saves a ticket or registration field
- An incorrect error message appears when an organizer tries to refund a ticket that already was refunded
- When trying to upload multiple oversize pictures an error message only appears for the first attempt
- Incorrect spacing for the ticketing section in the website builder
- Subdomains are not being validated properly
- Direct event site links are not being updated when the event subdomain is changed
- 'Delete" icon overlaps "Event Agenda" session title - Agenda.
- Double lines are appearing on the bottom of the "My Events" list.